July 26, 2013

Geometric Style II

In my last post, I shared with you my favorite geometric inspired necklaces that I own. Lots of triangles and interesting, almost tribal-like patterns. Here are some of the ones I've been eyeing online.
(gold tribal triangle - link)
Even though each of the triangles on this necklace are very similar to the silver triangle necklace I own, the look of all together is completely different. And come on, isn't it just so cute?
(colored triangular gems - link)
I'm not a huge fan of soo much color, but this necklace would be such a great piece for dressier occasions and honestly, it'd look just as great with a basic white tee or a white shift dress.
(geometric black - link)
This necklace is such a must for me; it's unlike anything I've ever seen, and the POW! silhouette would just look great with anything and everything. I love wearing my geometric necklaces with every day wear, aka simple boxy tees and leggings.  
(black and white - link)
Black and white necklaces are so good for everyday jewelry and effortless to pair with more black and white clothing to create a monochrome look or with a bright dress or top.
(Thanks for reading;)