December 18, 2012

My 2012 Christmas Wishlist

It's officially a week until Christmas! For all you late shoppers out there, here are some of the things I'm asking for Christmas this year. Hopefully it'll give you some last minute ideas as well.

Thermals – A lot of things on my Christmas list this year are extremely practical and basic essentials, starting off with some winter must-haves, thermals! I forgot how much I love tight, warm, long sleeve tops that I can just wear under absolutely everything, but I seriously want this pretty floral one from F21. ($11.80 Link, $9.99 Alt Link)

5 Year Journal – I actually already asked my mom to buy this off of Ebay for me. I first saw it when Kalel from Wonderland Wardrobe on Youtube talk about it, and I was like That is so for me!! I love writing in journals and looking back on what I was like years ago. Basically every day, you answer one of the 365 questions for five years, and you can see how your answers change over the years. ($11.55 Link)

Laptop Sleeve – My old laptop had the battery life of nothing, and I could never bring it anyway. After recently getting a new laptop during Black Friday, I love bringing it to school and places, but it's kind of strange to just carry it in my arms, so a laptop sleeve would be super helpful. And a cute one in a bright color wouldn't hurt either. ($44.99 Link)

Hello Sweater – This one is just cute and cheerful, especially in the gloomy weather nowadays. Hehe. ($35 Link)

Mocassins – I love super soft and warm shoes, and I don't mind if they're not the most attractive shoes. Just look at the fur in those! My feet would gladly thank me for them, except you know, when it rains. ($16.99 Link)

Also, don't forget to enter the ongoing giveaway to win a Infinity Necklace!

(Thanks for reading;)