November 20, 2012

Mind Games

I know, it's been quite a while, probably too long, since I have post an outfit, which used to be all I posted. A lot happened, but long story short: I lost my camera cable, so I had to buy a new camera! It's still a basic ole' point and shoot since I don't have the money to fork out for a nice camera, but the quality should be much better. And I just had to post an outfit, considering this is my 100th POST!
Thanks to those who stuck with me. Now, onto the outfit: I recently got this cool top, with a double collar printed on with interesting mesh detailing, kind of tricks your eye into thinking the shirt actually has collars, which I like. And heyy, the stripes on my cardigan match my top! Point for Cathy!
top c/o chictopia
f21 cardigan
black leggings
black flats
(Thanks for reading;)