November 23, 2012

Colors of the Autumn: Purple

Happy Black Friday! Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends, and an eventful safe Black Friday. I was able to buy a new laptop! Hooray, considering how long I've been using my old broken one that I dropped and cracked, I think it was about time I got a new one.

Onto our latest installment of autumn color trends: purple! Below I have some of my favorite purple pieces, especially that rich velvet skirt. I think it'd look fantastic with black tights and a comfy sweater. I'm also loving the leather jacket. It's definitely a step away from the usual black jackets, but a great investment piece.

Check out other "Colors of the Autumn" colors: TanBurgundyOrangeOlive Green, and Cobalt Blue.

Also, a reminder that you can still enter my giveaway to win a gold peter pan collar necklace!

(Thanks for reading;)