May 23, 2012

Jeweled Tones

You've seen me style this fun geometric dress in a previous post, but this time, I wore it tucked into shorts as a top. I love the light airy fabric that allows this kind of versatility; it makes the possibilities endless, it seems. Keeping with the blue and purple colors, I paired the top with simple jean shorts, purple flats, and several charm bracelets. 

I'm definitely obsessed with the whole idea of stacking tons of bracelets together to form an "arm party", but I simply don't wear bracelets often enough to have that many. Luckily I dug up some old Aeropostale ones, and recently received a pretty white beaded one with three charms, a clock, a feather, and an anchor from Unique Beads. The earrings I have on are also from Unique Beads and came in a dainty set of also a clock, feather, and anchor. I absolutely love these brass feather ones. They kind of look like knives or daggers from far away. Haha.

Jade from the store also was kind of enough to share a code for my readers, onceuponasprinkle, that gives you a 15% discount. The store also offers some neat cross bracelets, which seem to be really popular, for great prices and in all sorts of colors. Definitely send them some love and check out their store. 
thirfted f21 top
diy jean shorts
bracelet and earrings c/o unique beads
payless flats
(Thanks for reading;)