May 26, 2012

Chandler the Robot

Recently, I received a package from Chandler the Robot (or her etsy store) that I'm beyond excited to show you in my next post! So look out for that. I’m not sure if you guys have heard of Meg Frampton yet, but I first fell in love with her and her sister, Dia,’s music. Meg and Dia, actually the first rock band I started listening to that got me obsessed with rock music, has produced many incredible albums out. They are so incredibly talented; I’m just in love with their music. If you want to listen to them, some of my recommendations are The Last Great Star of Hollywood, Roses, Monster, and Fighting for Nothing. 

But anyway, back to the real point of this post: I found out Meg has a jewelry store called Chandler the Robot, which by the way, how cute is that name? Hehh, she sells little robot necklaces (and earrings)! They’re so adorable and sometimes I just like to make them dance, buttttt if you want to actually see these incredible necklaces, stay tuned and check back tomorrow! For now, here’s the adorable packaging it came in. (Check out that sticker, so cute, no?)
(Thanks for reading;)