April 25, 2012

Unicorns and Other Mystical Creatures

I'm absolutely loving the warm, maybe even hot, weather so I decided to bring out my shorts permanently. The sun just bounces off this bright white top, and it was very hard to take pictures, because my camera refused to make the pretty pattern visible. However, it has cute little unicorns. I belted it, to attempt to achieve a somewhat of a peplum style top. Those are so cool, and when I went shopping last weekend, I literally saw them everywhere. It was hard to ignore, but I know the peplum style dresses are a bit too formal for me. Anyway, I'm absolutely in love with this delicate, brass bird necklace that hangs perfectly at the collar bone. But, enough with the blabber. Enjoy this outfit look.


white top c/o snoozer loser
bird necklace c/o modern verite 
f21 belt
jean shorts
black converse
(Thanks for reading;)