April 10, 2012

Rings and Tings

For a while now, I've been literally fangirl-ing over all the incredibly adorable (and when I mean adorable, I mean ADORABLEEE) jewelry over at Rings and Tings. Below are some of my absolute favorites, but let's be honest, I would die for almost every single piece. They are all at extremely affordable prices and the store offers international shipping.
Even if you don't buy anything, I highly suggest you go over to their website and just check out their unique and trendy pieces. And if you are thinking of buying some pieces, they're offering a 10% discount count for you guys! All you have to do is enter in the code 'stylecard10'. The offer expires at the end of the month, so get that shopping in soon!
links:
1.  2.  3.
4.  5.  6.
7.  8.  9.
(Thanks for reading;)