March 13, 2012

The Glowing Sun

I am clearly in love with wearing a combination of pink and yellow (previous post also wearing pink and yellow here) and I guess wearing those colors just makes me super happy. Although, I've never really liked the color pink like most stereotyped girls. I've just never looked at the color and said "wow that's a pretty color". Now, mint green, on the other hand: who can resist and not admire such an appealing refreshing color?  Outfit incorporating mint green coming soon in the near future, by the way. But back to the outfit: pink shimmering top with a delicate neckline and floral lace, paired with a fluttering yellow skirt and gold jewelry. Hopefully, you can also find some room in your daily outfits for a bit of pink and yellow, hehe.

pink vneck top with lace
yellow skirt from burlington coat factory
gold jewelry from f21
white converse
(Thanks for reading;)