February 21, 2012

Wanted: Sheer Blouses

I'm sure most of you have seen the infamous, ubiquitous sheer blouses, particularly ones with embellished collars. I simply love the contrast between the sweetness of the polite button up blouse, and the boldness of the sheer, revealing material. They're a little bit outside my comfort zone and every time I go shopping, I simply can't find them; so instead, I scavenged online shops for these delicate, versatile, absolutely beautiful blouses.
One. One of the more simple tops, this white sheer blouse has intricate studs on the collar. You could pair this up with a dark pair of jeans to keep with the edgy vibe or a pink pleated skirt to contrast it. 

 Two. This pink patterned blouse with subtle ruffles from the recent Jason Wu for Target collection is the epitome of a girly work outfit. It's so simple and classy.
Three. This one from Yes Style is completely sheer, but looks very intricate with a tank top under and a bright colored bandage skirt over it. So, next time I'm shopping, I'll definitely be on the look out for these incredible sheer blouses that have just been everywhere and on everyone. What about you?
(Thanks for reading;)