January 12, 2012

The End of the Rainbow

Despite suddenly being encumbered with homework and vigorous SAT practice (yes, the dreaded three letter word for many high school-ers), I cajoled myself to take the extra ten minutes to take somewhat decent pictures of my outfit. So here, I present yet another variation of a top, cardigan, and skirt look, fusing adjacent colors at the end of the rainbow spectrum, blue and purple, simply cuffing the purple top over the cardigan for a slightly more urbane look and the additional emphasis on the mixture of colors, and pairing simple white pieces for a crisp feeling. Simple looks with just several pieces are definitely more of my style.



purple top from walmart
cardigan from local store
f21 belt
white skirt from target
white converse
(Thanks for reading;)