December 14, 2011

There's still room for a little bit of summer

Basking in the sun is one of my favorite things to do; naturally summer's my favorite season. So when the sun comes out in the colder months, there's no way I'm missing an opportunity to wear a skirt.
The skirt's actually a skort, a skirt with built in shorts, which I don't know why they don't sell more of these because it's convenient not having to worry about your skirt going up, and you can pull it up and belt it like a high waisted skirt. Haha, are they weird or something? Well, I like them.

I don't wear heels (I wore my black converse with this to school) but I thought the outfit looked too cute with my mom's heels to pass up.


striped shirt from f21
skirt from target
sweater tights from target
necklace from threadsence
ring from f21
(Thanks for reading;)