December 27, 2011

Abberation

Hope you guys had a lovely Christmas, with your families and friends.
For the longest time, I've had this poor white button-up shirt moping in the back of my closet, untouched. For high school girls like me, it's difficult to incorporate such a grown-up piece. However, today, I choose to bring it out of the closet and layer cardigans over it to tone down the very work-attire-appropriate shirt. Since the outfit is quite monotonous, I opted for a bright pink and grey striped cardigan, accompanied by my usual sweater tights and converse sneakers.

Not captured in pictures quite as nicely as I'd like, the grey skirt actually has very delicate zipper detailing along the front, and a black waistband belt-lookalike.

grey tee from hong kong
white button up shirt
pink striped cardigan from macys
zipper detailed skirt from long time ago
of course, my sweater tights from target
(Thanks for reading;)